Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am so Ready


Well yes I am ready ..Ready to start working out again and take care of myself and my Body ...as well as my mind...
Seems like the only way I can significantly gain and maintain a healthy weight and ofcourse state of mind..
I have a Beautiful Daughter and now a Grand Daughter ...Yeah she is Precious, I want to be around for her as long as I possibly can.I'm only 36 and my Daughtere is going to be 19 in April ..meaning I believe I'm pretty young and shouldn't worry about being around in the future for my grandchild but I do worry cause you never know what the future holds ..
I seriously plan on being here for My son, My Daughter and my Precious Grand Daughter JayLene ..
I have alot to look foward to and I expect it's going to be a pleasure and beautiful experience watching them all blossom into the people I know they can be ..Ofcourse trhey are all my Kid's and Grand Kid..So why should I expect any less of the only ones I have to show for my Life ..
I love my Family ..My Mother ..Thank God is still being my Mom and my Bother is too..I have a home with plenty of Love in it ..and that's where I want to be ..with my Family and my pet's..couldn't leave them out ..
Well I'll end this one for now biut know that with a new life comes new beginings for us all....

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Suave's Twitter